A super-warm and comfy inflatable camping mattress, filled with synthetic microfibre insulation for extra comfort in really cold conditions.
- 7cm thick for exceptional comfort.
- Filled with 160g Texped-loft microfibre insulation.
- FlatValve Technology inflation and deflation valves for ease of use and extra durability.
- Rated to -18°C (R-value 4.9).
- Integrated pump.
- Supplied with stuffsack and repair kit.
- Individually tested.
- 5 year warranty.
Dimensions (inflated): 7x52x183cm (the same length and width as a regular size Therm-A-Rest).
Research by EMPA (the Swiss Federal Laboratory for Material Testing) has shown that 3x more heat is lost to the ground than the air when sleeping. This means that a warm mat is more crucial than a warmer sleeping bag. Expeditionists have often reported to Exped that a DownMat saves them 20% in sleeping bag weight!
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.