A multi award winning, ultralight inflatable camping mattress, filled with synthetic microfibre insulation for the ultimate combination of low weight packability, with a high level of comfort and warmth.
- Packs to only 9.5x24cm (the size of a Nalgene 1-litre waterbottle).
- 7cm thick for exceptional comfort.
- Filled with 60g Texped-loft microfibre insulation.
- FlatValve Technology inflation and deflation valves for ease of use and extra durability.
- Rated to -4°C (R-value 3.1).
- Supplied with Schnozzle Pumpbag for very rapid inflation.
- Supplied with stuffsack and repair kit.
- Individually tested.
- 2 year warranty.
Dimensions (inflated): 7x52x183cm (the same length and width as a regular size Therm-A-Rest).
Research by EMPA (the Swiss Federal Laboratory for Material Testing) has shown that 3x more heat is lost to the ground than the air when sleeping. This means that a warm mat is more crucial than a warmer sleeping bag. Expeditionists have often reported to Exped that a DownMat saves them 20% in sleeping bag weight!
Other sizes available to order - please contact us.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.