Fjallraven's iconic backpack, originally designed in 1978 as a comfortable, practical and hardwearing school bag. Today it is popular the world over as a handy and good looking multi-function backpack for day-to-day use, travel, biking, school, college, work, day trips and more. While it may not feature the latest technology or the most sophisticated harness system, it is however a very functional and classic design which has been proven over decades of use.
- Hardwearing Vinylon F fabric (100% polypropylene).
- Large zip-opening main compartment will take A4 files or folders.
- Can be carried as a backpack or bag via convertible straps.
- Removable foam pad acts as a back protector, and as a handy seat pad.
- Reflective logo for nighttime safety.
- Front zipped pocket.
- Flat side pockets for slim items like an umbrella or water bottle.
- Name and address label on inside of bag.
Capacity: 16 litres.
Dimensions: 38 x 27 x 13cm
Colours as available. Other colours available to order.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.