A simple and supremely reliable handheld off-road GPS receiver, designed to use along-side your normal map and compass when navigating in unfamiliar terrain. Also useful for measuring and logging hikes, for marking locations, or for geocaching.
- Simple, menu driven interface.
- User-friendly Thumb-Stick controller/selector for making menu selections, moving map pointer, etc.
- Sunlight-readable 2.2" grey-scale screen.
- Long battery life.
- USB connection for data-transfer and software updates.
- Rugged, weatherproof construction.
- Uses GPS and GLONASS satellites for fast, reliable positioning.
- Powered by x2 easily available AA batteries (NiMh or lithium recommended).
- Geocaching friendly.
- Basic, world-wide base map (not detailed enough for hiking or driving, but useful for getting yourself orientated).
- PC/Mac connection and data management via free Garmin Basecamp app.
Dimensions: 5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm
Weight: 142g (inc batteries).
Battery life: up to 25 hours.
For full details of the eTrex 10's features, please take a look at the owner's manual.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.