Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Find out more
A lightweight alpine boot, ideal for hiking and trekking in rocky environments, and for more technical uses like scrambling and via-ferrata. Garmont's ADD (Anatomicly Directed Design) helps enable your foot's natural ability to stabilise, absorb shock, and propel forward. Fit is enhanced to closely match design and function to the natural asymmetric shape of your feet, including a more roomy toe box, asymmetrical cuff, anatomical tongue, and differential ankle pads.
- 1.6mm suede leather upper.
- Efoam reinforcement over toes and heel.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex extended comfort lining.
- Heel Lock.
- Eco-friendly Ortholite UltraLiteTM footbed.
- Medium stiffness FrameFlex nylon lasting board for support and protection.
- Duel-density EVA midsole.
- Michelin Off Road outsole uses a different compound under the toes for improved climbing ability.
Weight: 540g (½ pair size 8UK)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.