Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Book a free fitting appointment now
A lightweight multi-purpose hiking shoe, ideal for tracks and trails, and nordic walking. Garmont's ADD (Anatomicly Directed Design) helps enable your foot's natural ability to stabilise, absorb shock, and propel forward. Fit is enhanced to closely match design and function to the natural asymmetric shape of your feet, including a more roomy toe box, asymmetrical cuff, and anatomical tongue.
- 1.6mm suede leather upper.
- Reinforcement over toes.
- Waterproof and breathable G-Dry lining.
- To-the-toe lacing for fine tuning of fit.
- External TPU heel cap for support.
- FrameFlex Lite lasting board for support and protection.
- Duel-density EVA midsole.
- GTF OPALE rubber outsole.
Weight: 395g (½ pair size UK)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.