Designed to remove sand, dirt and salt deposits that can make a zipper stick. Previously known as Zip Care, this zipper lubricant’s handy brush top removes debris and delivers its cleaning formula right between the zipper teeth. Plus, it leaves behind a clear, protective and lubricating film to prevent corrosion of zippers. Use it regularly and experience the joy of gliding zippers on wetsuits, dive bags and outdoor gear.
- Lubricates – Quickly releases stuck zippers and helps prolong zipper life by removing sand and salt deposits.
- Cleans – Brush-top removes sand and debris from zipper teeth; formula repels sand and dirt.
- Protects – Fights damage caused by saltwater, chlorine and rust on nylon, metal and plastic zippers.
- Non-toxic – Contains no silicone or paraffin wax for worry-free application every time.
- Multipurpose – Use it to keep zippers on wetsuits, tents, luggage and sleeping bags in good condition.
- For use on coil, plastic, nylon and metal zippers.
Contents: 60ml (2 fl oz).
Gear Aid is the new name for McNett repair products.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.