Significantly lighter than any of our other big packs, yet still offering plenty of carrying capacity for overnight camps (or longer periods with lightweight kit), and a really comfortable and supportive carry. Comes complete with a detachable raincover and a handy ultralight Sidekick daypack.
- Fully adjustable Aerolon harness system with internal frame, spacer-mesh body-contact material, and die-cut foam backpanel.
- Quick adjust torso length and hipbelt padding - as well as a choice of two harness sizes - give a perfect fit.
- Contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap and sunglasses holder.
- Supportive, load-bearing hipbelt, with reverse-pull belt and large zip pockets.
- Top-access main compartment.
- Base sleeping bag compartment.
- Floating/removable lid with outer zipped pocket and underside zipped pocket.
- Stretch-mesh front pocket, ideal for wet or dirty items.
- Stretch-mesh side pockets, ideal for waterbottles.
- Dedicated trekking pole attachment.
- Side compression straps.
- Detachable raincover in zipped pocket.
- Sidekick accessory pack acts as a hydration reservoir sleeve inside the main pack, and as a stand-alone ultralight daypack for trips away from camp.
Capacity: 58 litres.
Weight (total): 1.6kg (raincover 105g, Sidekick 128g).
Recommended maximum load: 23kg.
S/M - Back length 15 to 18"
M/L - Back length 18 to 22"
Back length is the distance from the base of the back of the neck (C7 vertebra) to level with top of the hip bone (iliac crest).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.