Superlight and really compact, the Pinnacle Soloist delivers serious performance and sneaks everything you need for cooking and cleaning, eating and drinking into an insanely light 309g package that’s about the size of a grapefruit – and there’s even room for your stove and a 220g fuel canister (not included). The heart of the set is the 1.1L pot. Built from strong, light hard-anodized aluminum, it features Teflon® with Radiance Technology for outstanding non-stick performance, easy cleaning, and amazing heat transfer that reaches temperature 25% faster than other coatings. The mug/bowl hybrid has insulated sleeve to warm things warm and a sip through lid for easy drinking. You also get a folding Foon (folding spork), and the welded storage sack works as a camp sink. Everything nests perfectly, and – if you are shaving grams – locks tight so you can leave the stuff sack at home. No matter what you make or how you make it, this ultralight, ultra-efficient backcountry set really cooks.
- Scratch-proof hard-anodised aluminium pot is light, rugged, efficient and even-heating.
- PFOA-free Teflon® with Radiance Technology delivers incredibly durable non-stick performance.
- Radiance’s three layer coating reaches temperature 25% faster than other coatings.
- Easy to clean, seriously scratch resistant, and safe for use with metal utensils.
- Pot handle locks in place for cooking, secures set for transport eliminating need for a stuff sack.
- Graduations molded onto pot make for easy, accurate measuring.
- Mug with insulated sleeve has a low center of gravity to minimize tipping.
- Combination strainer/Sip-It lid saves weight, makes draining and drinking easy.
- Folding Foon – our spork upgrade – goes from 4” pack length to 6” eating length.
- System nests together with room for a 220g fuel canister.
- Rugged, welded carry sack holds set and doubles as sink.
One-person system includes: 1.1L pot, strainer lid/Sip-It top, 14oz mugs/bowl with insulated sleeve, folding Foon, dual-purpose carry sack/sink
Total weight: 309g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.