Following on from the success of the Banks GTX lightweight boot, the Banks Low offers the same premium quality materials and construction, out-of-the box comfort, and under foot protection, but in a below-ankle style for less demanding terrain, or for those who prefer lower cut footwear. Standout features include a very soft stretch material around the cuff, a single-gusset wrap-around tongue construction, and a stable and protective sole package.
- Nubuck leather, suede and synthetic upper.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- Very soft cuff and tongue material.
- Futura wrap-around tongue construction helps reduce potential rubbing points.
- Wide, extended lacing offers plenty of adjustment.
- Soft lace loops.
- Reinforced PU foam wedge midsole.
Hanwag Endurance Hike outsole with 10% recycled rubber.
- Made in Europe.
- 100% European sourced materials.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.