Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Find out more
A comfortable, multifunctional mid-cut hiking boot, ideal for tracks and trails. Made in Europe and equipped with the Hanwag EcoShell waterproof membrane.
- Perwanger suede leather and 100% recycled fabric upper.
- 3D-BreathFit thermoformed PU foam tongue.
- PFC-free EcoShell waterproof and breathable membrane lining.
- Duel-density PU midsole provides cushioning and stability.
- Hanwag Hike Pro outsole with ‘Terragrip’ 4mm deep tread.
- Made in Europe.
Weight: 560g ( ½ pair size 8)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.