A light, versatile and really comfortable 4-season mountain boot, ideal for regular crampon use, scrambling, via-ferrata, summer alpine mountaineering routes, and UK winter hillwalking. Superbly comfortable straight out of the box, thanks to it's soft upper, neoprene padded tongue and cuff, and to-the-toe ghilly lacing system. Also ideal for those who've always struggled with classic 'Italian fit' winter boots.
- Cordura nylon and Bergrind suede leather upper.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- High rubber rand.
- Soft neoprene cuff and tongue.
- Ghilly lacing over forefoot, with no metal eyelets to cause pressure points.
- TPU sling-shot heel for increased ankle stability.
- EVA rubber midsole with PU wedge.
- TPU reinforcement heel welt.
- Vibram Climbing outsole.
- Choice of width-fittings.
- Made in Germany.
Crampon compatibility: Suitable for regular use with semi-automatic (clip heel/strap toe) mountaineering crampons.
NB: Wide fit version available to order.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.