Wet outside conditions often contribute to damp, even drenched hand and footwear. At the same time, moisture buildup from perspiration contributes significantly as well. Once damp hands and feet can become uncomfortable, even cold. If damp conditions persist, increases in bacterial and fungal growth can cause unpleasant health conditions for hands and feet and further their discomfort. By providing a gentle air and heat, damp conditions from moisture buildup are reversed deep within the hand and footwear materials. A dry, comfortable, healthy
environment is created. Using Hotronic’s Snapdry Boot & Glove Dryer on a consistent basis maximizes the potential for dry, comfortable, healthy hands and feet.
- Quiet, long lasting motor maximizes use of Dryer. Any season. Any time.
- Built-in timer provides up to 24 hours maximum drying time
- Power indicator light confirms Dryer is on or off.
- Patented “Quick Clip” system inserts in seconds into boots, shoes, gloves, and mittens. Holds hand and footwear together. Protects upper air deflector from damage.
- Dual voltage selector switch (120V/230V) simplifies international travel
- Packs for travel inside boots or included storage bag
- Right angle extensions included for drying tall footwear
- Straight extensions included for drying low cut footwear, mittens and gloves
- Separately dries hand and footwear. Minimizes potential transfer of bacteria and fungus.
- Threaded drying extensions combine with flexible tubing to permit length adjustment as needed
- Integrated hand wear stand included for convenient, efficient, upright drying of mittens and gloves
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.