Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Book a free fitting appointment now
A stable, supportive, well-cushioned, and protective off-road running shoe designed for endurance trails, ultra-marathons and long training sessions. Also makes a great option for endurance walking events and distance hiking in dry or hot weather.
- Trail Rocker system promotes natural 'outer heel-inner toe' support of the foot while running.
- Breathable, seam-free air-mesh upper with thermal-adhesive TPU MicroLite Skeleton and Flex-Guard microfibre reinforcement.
- Injection-moulded EVA midsole for long term cushioning and impact protection.
- TrailCage System technology placed between the two layers of the upper, provides structure and a snug fit integrating with the lacing system.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- External heel and midfoot stabiliser.
- Toe bumper.
- Frixion XF sticky rubber outsole with Impact Brake System.
Weight: 670g (pair).
Heel drop: 9mm.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.