The evolution of the Nepal Extreme - La Sportiva's classic technical mountaineering boot - offering a more refined fit, lower weight, an integral snow gaiter, and a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining. Recommended for use on high altitude terrain, and technical ascents in cold weather. A great all-rounder for winter climbers in the UK, Alps, Norway, Canada, and beyond, and a super-safe bet for guided Mont Blanc ascents.
- 3mm+ water-repellent Idro-Perwanger leather upper.
- Abrasion resistant, high rubber rand.
- To-the-toe lacing for control of fit over whole foot.
- 3D Flex System provides increased ankle mobility while maintaining support.
- EZ OUT pull loop to help unlock lacing.
- Integrated snow gaiter.
- Waterproof and breathable, insulated Gore-Tex Duratherm lining.
- Removable tongue for fine-tuning fit.
- Removable insulated footbed.
- Graded TPU midsole with PU shock-absorbing inserts under heel and forefoot.
- Reinforced TPU heel and toe inserts for use with clip-on crampons.
- Vibram outsole with Impact Brake System (resoleable).
Weight: 900g (1/2 pair, size 38).
Crampon compatibility: Suitable for all-day use with mountaineering or climbing crampons (clip heel and clip or strap toe).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.