The evolution of the Nepal Extreme - La Sportiva's classic technical mountaineering boot - offering a more refined fit, lower weight, an integral snow gaiter, and a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining. Recommended for use on high altitude terrain, and technical ascents in cold weather. A great all-rounder for winter climbers in the UK, Alps, Norway, Canada, and beyond, and a super-safe bet for guided Mont Blanc ascents.
- 3mm+ water-repellent Idro-Perwanger leather upper.
- Abrasion resistant, high rubber rand.
- To-the-toe lacing for control of fit over whole foot.
- 3D Flex System provides increased ankle mobility while maintaining support.
- EZ OUT pull loop to help unlock lacing.
- Integrated snow gaiter.
- Waterproof and breathable, insulated Gore-Tex Duratherm lining.
- Removable tongue for fine-tuning fit.
- Removable insulated footbed.
- Graded TPU midsole with PU shock-absorbing inserts under heel and forefoot.
- Reinforced TPU heel and toe inserts for use with clip-on crampons.
- Vibram outsole with Impact Brake System (resoleable).
Weight: 900g (1/2 pair, size 38).
Crampon compatibility: Suitable for all-day use with mountaineering or climbing crampons (clip heel and clip or strap toe).
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.