Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot. We would always recommend a visit to our Leamington Spa store to be properly measured and fitted
A light, robust and comfy trekking and backpacking boot, built using the latest mountaineering and ice climbing boot technology. The very soft and comfortable upper provides instant out-of-the-box comfort, aided by a lack of seams and metalwork (eyelets, D-rings, etc.) over the forefoot.
- Synthetic fabric uppers with Thermo Tech Application polymer overlay, adding structure and abrasion resistance without additional material inserts and stitched seams.
- Abrasion resistant rubber toe and heel overlays.
- Soft tape lacing loops over forefoot to avoid pressure points.
- Stretch 'sock fit' tongue.
- 3D Flex System gives extra freedom of movement to the ankle.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort lining.
- MEMlex EVA cushioned midsole with EVA heel stabiliser insert.
- Low-profile Vibram outsole with climbing zone at toe.
Weight: 410g (½ pair)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.