A light, robust and comfy trekking and backpacking boot, built using the latest mountaineering and ice climbing boot technology. The very soft and comfortable upper provides instant out-of-the-box comfort, aided by a lack of seams and metalwork (eyelets, D-rings, etc.) over the forefoot.
- Synthetic fabric uppers with Thermo Tech Application polymer overlay, adding structure and abrasion resistance without additional material inserts and stitched seams.
- Abrasion resistant rubber toe and heel overlays.
- Soft tape lacing loops over forefoot to avoid pressure points.
- Stretch 'sock fit' tongue.
- 3D Flex System gives extra freedom of movement to the ankle.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort lining.
- MEMlex EVA cushioned midsole with EVA heel stabiliser insert.
- Low-profile Vibram outsole with climbing zone at toe.
Weight: 410g (½ pair)
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.