Age verification: Knives and multitools with locking blades are only for sale to persons aged 18 years or over. We will require proof of age before orders are dispatched. UK law on buying and carrying knives
The top-of-the-range Charge TTi is based on Leatherman's best selling Wave multitool (so it also offers the same outside accessible tools, bit drivers, scissors, and other premium features), but is built from the highest possible performance materials, and comes supplied with extra accessories as standard. The main knife blade is crafted from super-high performance 'S30V' knife steel - normally only found on custom made pocket and hunting knives - so it will hold a razor edge far longer than other knife steels such as 440HC. The titanium handle scales reduce weight, but are also tough, and have rounded edges for a comfortable to grip. Without doubt, the finest quality multitool on the market!
- Needlenose pliers.
- Regular pliers.
- Wire cutters.
- Hard-wire cutters.
- S30V knife (74mm)*.
- 420HC serrated knife with blunt tip and belt cutter (for cutting rope and webbing)*.
- Diamond coated wood/metal file*.
- Wood saw*.
- Micro bit-driver (crosshead and flat - perfect for spectacles).
- Large bit-driver (see below).
- Can and bottle opener
- Wire stripper.
- Lanyard ring.
- All locking tools for safety (inside and outside tools).
- Titanium handle scales.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Legendary Leatherman 25-year Warranty.
Weight: 232g. Length (folded): 100mm.
- Premium belt pouch (includes pockets for extra tools/items).
- Removable pocket clip.
- Quick-release lanyard ring.
- Selection of double-ended bits for large bit-driver (Phillips #1-2, Screwdriver 3/16", Screwdriver 1/8" and Torx #15, Hex 5/32" and 9/64", Hex 1/8" and 7/64", Hex 3/32" and 5/64", Hex 1/6" and .050", Square Drive #2 and #3)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.