A strong and dependable pole for regular trekking and backpacking, ideal for taller users up to around 6'4". Speed Lock clamp type adjustment is much quicker and more secure than the traditional twist lock type. DSS shock absorbing tip increases comfort and reduces stress on joints.
- Longer pole for taller users (135cm recommended for 6'4" users, with an extra 10cm for steep downhills).
- Dynamic Suspension System reduces impact by around 40%.
- Very comfortable Aergon CorTec cork-compound handle with soft leash.
- Speed Lock Plus length adjustment.
- High quality HTS 6.0 aluminium alloy tubing (18/16/14mm).
- Replaceable trekking basket.
- Replaceable Flex Tip with carbide tip for off-road grip.
Length (packed): 71cm
Length (in use): 110-145cm
Weight: 278g (per pole)
Sold as a pair.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.