An incredibly light and compact trekking pole, with rapid length adjustment and very comfortable grip. Perfect for times when a pole that is small enough to pack INSIDE a backpack is really helpful (such as via-ferrata or mountaineering approaches, or when travelling), as well for those who simply want a really comfy pole that is easy to transport and use. Highly recommended.
- 100% Carbon fibre tubing, for minimum weight.
- Avalanche pole technology ensures super compact folding and very quick assembly.
- Kevlar re-enforced internal cord, with protective sheath and automatic spring-tension system.
- ELD (External Locking Device) lock/release when assembling/folding.
- SpeedLock 2 adjustable top section for easy length adjustment.
- AERGON Thermo Extended Grip, with padded leash, allows multiple hand positions for comfort and adaption to differing terrain.
- DSS elastomer antishock system reduces peak impacts by approximately 40%, and provides optimal damping by being located near point of impact.
- Supplied in nylon carry bag.
Length (folded): 40cm
Length (in use): 110-130cm
User height guide: 155-185cm
Weight: 504g (pair)
Sold as a pair.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.