A light and dependable pole for regular trekking and backpacking. Speed Lock clamp type adjustment is much quicker and more secure than the traditional twist lock type. DSS shock absorbing tip increases comfort and reduces stress on joints.
- Dynamic Suspension System reduces impact by around 40%.
- Very comfortable Aergon Thermo handle with soft leash.
- Extended grip for rapid change of pole length while traversing slopes or over undulating terrain.
- Speed Lock 2 length adjustment.
- High quality HTS 6.0 aluminium alloy tubing (16/14/12mm).
- Replaceable trekking basket.
- Replaceable Flex Tip with carbide tip for off-road grip.
Length (packed): 68cm
Length (in use): 100-135cm
Weight: 243g (per pole)
Sold as a pair.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.