Light, high quality trekking poles, with comfy grips and very easy-to-use Speed Lock length adjustment. Slimmer handles and slightly shorter overall length make them better suited to women. Ideal for trekking holidays, backpacking, and regular day hiking. DSS shock absorbing tip increases comfort and reduces stress on joints.
- Dynamic Suspension System reduces impact by around 40%.
- AERGON Grip allows multiple hand positions for comfort and adaption to differing terrain.
- Compact size grip suits smaller hands.
- Soft leash.
- Speed Lock adjustment is very quick and secure.
- 3-section design.
- High quality HTS 6.0 aluminum tubing (16/14/12mm diameter).
Length (packed): 64cm
Length (in use): 90-125cm
Weight: 470g (pair)
Recommended user height: 125-180cm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.