An incredibly light and compact trekking pole, with rapid length adjustment and very comfortable grip. Perfect for times when a pole that is small enough to pack INSIDE a backpack is really helpful (such as via-ferrata or mountaineering approaches, or when travelling), as well for those who simply want a really comfy pole that is easy to transport and use. Highly recommended.
- 100% Carbon fibre tubing, for minimum weight.
- Avalanche pole technology ensures super compact folding and very quick assembly.
- Kevlar re-enforced internal cord, with protective sheath and automatic spring-tension system.
- ELD (External Locking Device) lock/release when assembling/folding.
- SpeedLock 2 adjustable top section for easy length adjustment.
- AERGON Thermo Extended Grip, with padded leash, allows multiple hand positions for comfort and adaption to differing terrain.
- Supplied in nylon carry bag.
Length (folded): 40cm
Length (in use): 100-120cm
User height guide: 140-175cm
Weight: 460g (pair)
Sold as a pair.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.