A very light, simple, reliable and long-lasting water filter that uses proven hollow-fibre technology to instantly remove all common disease and illness causing microorganisms, allowing you to drink straight from natural water sources without the worry of getting a dodgy tummy or contracting real nasties like giardia. As well as being used like a straw, this filter can also be attached directly to most standard pop/mineral water bottles, or used as a gravity filter with a suitable reservoir and tube. Ideal for travel and emergency or backup use.
- Filters instantly as you drink.
- No pumping, no chemicals, no batteries.
- Larger filter element for a long service life (up to 4,000 litres!).
- High flow rate.
- Simple, light and compact.
- Unlimited shelf-life.
- BPA free.
- Your purchase has impact: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water.
- LifeStraw is a B Corp and Climate Neutral Certified brand.
LifeStraw microfilter membrane removes:
- 0.2 micron membrane removes 99.999999% of bacteria (including E. coli and Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness.
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction.
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites.
Filter element capacity: up to 4000 litres (depending on water quality).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.