A comfortable, robust and well-featured pack for regular hillwalking and trekking. The size is ideal for occasions when extra clothing and/or safety equipment might be needed (winter walking or trekking at higher altitudes for example), or for occasional hut-to-hut or B&B-to-B&B tours. Airzone harness gives lots ventilation for extra comfort in hot conditions or when working hard, and is fully adjustable for different height users.
- Fully adjustable Airzone harness system with trampoline-style backpanel, and spacer-mesh padded shoulder straps.
- Supportive hipbelt with stretch-mesh pockets.
- Large single compartment with access via top lid.
- Large zipped side panel access to main body of pack, with internal zipped pocket.
- Floating top pocket gives an extra 10 litres of capacity when needed.
- Stretch side pockets, ideal for water bottles.
- Side compression and gear attachment straps.
- Trekking pole attachment loops.
- Zipped front pocket.
- Front Spider Plate bungee for quickly stowing extra gear like a wet waterproof jacket.
- Internal pocket and exit port for Camelbak, Platypus, or similar hydration system.
Capacity: 35 litres (45 litres with extension).
Back length: 18-20"
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.