A supportive, durable, and very well-featured daypack, ideal for walkers who regularly visit the hills and mountains in all seasons. The supportive, close fitting harness keeps the load closer to your centre of gravity, meaning more stability on rough ground, when scrambling, or moving quickly. Plenty of pockets and gear attachment points help organise gear and make it easy to access items when they're needed. The sturdy load-bearing hipbelt ensures the weight is taken on your hips, rather than your shoulders, making for a much more comfortable carry with heavy loads.
- Women's specific fit.
- Anatomically shaped, padded hipbelt with zipped pockets for small items.
- Pull forward closure for quick and precise hip belt adjustment.
- Adjustable back-length with easy to use hook and loop backsystem.
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with load adjustment straps.
- Side zip entry to main compartment.
- Front zipped stash pocket.
- Two stretch side pockets.
- Lid pocket.
- Internal valuables pocket.
- Ice axe and walking pole attachment loops.
- Side compression straps.
- Hydration system compatible.
- SOS label.
- Detachable rain cover.
Volume: 30 litres.
Dimensions: 62 x 35 x 32cm
Harness size guide:
Back length 17-19"
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.