A supportive, durable, and very well-featured daypack, ideal for 'all-season' hillwalkers on hut-to-hut tours or long days out in remote terrain with extra gear. The supportive, close fitting harness keeps the load closer to your centre of gravity, meaning more stability on rough ground, when scrambling, or moving quickly. Plenty of pockets and gear attachment points help organise gear and make it easy to access items when they're needed. The sturdy load-bearing hipbelt ensures the weight is taken on your hips, rather than your shoulders, making for a much more comfortable carry with heavy loads.
- Anatomically shaped, padded hipbelt with zipped pockets for small items.
- Pull forward closure for quick and precise hip belt adjustment.
- Adjustable back-length with easy to use hook and loop backsystem.
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with load adjustment straps.
- Front zipped access panel to main compartment.
- Front overflow stash pocket.
- Zipped front pocket.
- Two stretch side pockets.
- Lid pocket.
- Internal valuables pocket.
- Ice axe and walking pole attachment loops.
- Side compression straps.
- Hydration system compatible.
- SOS label.
- Detachable rain cover.
Volume: 40 litres + 5 litre extension.
Dimensions: 64 x 35 x 38cm
Harness size guide:
Standard women's (Small/medium) - 17-19"
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.