Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A comfortable, supportive, and well designed trekking backpack, ideal for D-of-E expeditions, and regular backpacking in the UK. Three points of access make it easy to get at your gear.
- Fully adjustable, women's specific V-TRAX harness system with internal frame and spacer-mesh body-contact material.
- Contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap and whistle.
- Supportive, load-bearing hipbelt, with articulation to allow natural hip movement when walking.
- Main compartment accessible from the top, under lid, and via large zipped front panel.
- Base compartment with zip-out divider.
- Floating lid with outer zipped pocket and underside zipped pocket.
- Fold-flat zipped side pockets.
- Stretch-mesh side pockets, ideal for waterbottles.
- Very handy zipped pockets on hipbelt.
- Dedicated trekking pole attachment.
- Side compression straps.
- Detachable rain cover.
- Front and top grab handles.
Capacity: 60 litres plus 10 litres expansion.
Harness size fit range: 14 to 18 inches.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.