The Haldigrat HS Pants Men – super comfortable hardshell pants for free tourers, their cool fit is inspired by freeriding. Those who don't shy away from strenuous climbs benefit from the high breathability of the pants. The pants' design focuses on the most important features for freeriders, which include good accessibility and the size of the pockets. The long ventilation openings ensure that the body climate remains balanced even during strenuous ascents. Fun Fact: The Haldigrat HS Pants Men are named after the Haldigrat in Central Switzerland – a true freeriding insider tip.
- Removable, elastic bib for protection from powder snow and for greater comfort
- Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
- Barryvox®-compatible zipper pocket with a loop inside
- 2 water-repellent zipper pockets
- Side ventilation with splashproof zipper
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- Reinforced seam edges and ski edge protection made from Dyneema®
- Snap button to adjust leg width for improved crampon compatibility
- Weight 496g
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.