The Nirvana 25 is a compact freeriding backpack with extensive features and a great fit. The backpack’s fashionable design elements are complemented by the recycled main material. A cool design and environmentally friendly production – what more could a nature-loving freerider want? The backpack also features full rear access as well as a jacket carrying system, making it a comfortable, perfect companion for off-piste terrain.
- Recycled main material
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Soft-lined goggle compartment
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Snowboard carrier
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Hydration system-compatible
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding
- Mammut Connect
- Unfilled weight: 1040 g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.