Whether you are a ski tourer or freerider, you are prepared for an emergency with the Probe 240. The avalanche probe is made of durable aluminum and features integrated telescopic locking for quick, glove-compatible operation in order to reliably locate buried subjects.
- Telescopic locking - reliable, effective tensioning system
- Stable, lightweight probe segment made from durable aluminium
- One-sided probe scaling
- Durable tensile tensioning cord for maximum stability of probe tensioning system
- Drop-shaped probe tip for energy-saving probing
- Suitable for use with gloves
- Practical probe cover with integrated emergency plan
- Diameter11 mm
- 6 Segments
- Length collapsed: 45 cm / extended: 240 cm
- Weight 240 g
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.