Makes it easier to search for buried subjects: the Probe 240 short is a stable, lightweight avalanche probe made of high-quality aluminium with integrated telescopic locking for quick operation. The probe's practical cover includes an integrated emergency plan.
- Telescopic locking - reliable, effective tensioning system
- Stable, lightweight probe segment made from durable aluminium
- One-sided probe scaling
- Durable tensile tensioning cord for maximum stability of probe tensioning system
- Drop-shaped probe tip for energy-saving probing
- Suitable for use with gloves
- Practical probe cover with integrated emergency plan
- Number of segments: 7
- Length collapsed: 38 cm / extended: 240 cm
- Weight: 245 g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.