The short Stoney pants are freeride pants that combines style and function. Features include spray resistant 2-way side zips for ventilation and easy entry and exit and a warm mesh lining. The Stoney pants keep you dry even in bitter conditions and are the perfect pants for all your skiing adventures.
- The familiar flexible Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro material provides a good level of comfort and elasticity
- Integrated waist adjustment system Loops on inside of waistband for suspenders
- Belt loops
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- 2 zipper pockets with warm, cozy fleece lining
- 2 map pockets with splashproof zippers on legs
- Side ventilation with splashproof zipper and mesh backing
- Edge protection made from strong Cordura material
- Snap button to adjust leg width for improved crampon compatibility
- Printed leg pocket zippers with mountain silhouette pattern in dark teal, crumble and magma
- Regular Fit
- 6 cm (2.35 inches) shorter leg length than the regular version
- Weight 720 g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.