A fully featured ski jacket that is super comfortable thanks to Mammut DRYtechnology™. Its elastic material offers freedom of movement and is both waterproof and breathable. The Stoney Hard Shell Jacket is packed with features. The helmet-compatible hood with snow-specific construction is easy to open and detach when needed, even when wearing gloves. A practical wrist pocket lets you store your ski pass and accessories and there's space for your ski goggles in the generously sized internal pocket. The Stoney offers reliable protection in all weathers. The jacket's many details are designed for optimal comfort.
- Wind and waterproof 3-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material.Adjustable hem.
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper.
- Internal zipper pocket.
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment.
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener.
- Wrist pocket for ski pass.
- Detachable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Water resistant Aquaguard 2-way front zipper.
- Hood with 1-point adjustment system.
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper under flap.
- Snap buttons on snow skirt to attach jacket to pants.
- 2 side pockets with concealed zippers for a feminine look.
- Internal pocket made from elastic mesh material.
- Comfortable, elasticated hand gaiters.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.