An ultra-compact solo cook kit, the size of a large mug, ideal for solo backpacking, bikepacking, bivis, or just a quick brew. Perfectly sized to stow an ultralight gas stove, a 100g gas canister and pan gripper, and boil enough water for a hot drink or dehydrated backpacking meal.
- 0.75 litre hard anodised cooking pot with insulated grip area, doubles as a drinking or eating vessel.
- 470ml bowl with volume measurements.
- Lid with built-in strainer.
- Ultralight mini pot gripper.
- Stuff sack.
- Legendary MSR reliability and build quality.
Total weight: 210g.
Dimensions (packed): 10 x 10 x 10cm
Gas canister and stove not included.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.