An ultra-compact solo cook kit, the size of a large mug, ideal for solo backpacking, bikepacking, bivis, or just a quick brew. Perfectly sized to stow an ultralight gas stove, a 100g gas canister and pan gripper, and boil enough water for a hot drink or dehydrated backpacking meal.
- 0.75 litre hard anodised cooking pot with insulated grip area, doubles as a drinking or eating vessel.
- 470ml bowl with volume measurements.
- Lid with built-in strainer.
- Ultralight mini pot gripper.
- Stuff sack.
- Legendary MSR reliability and build quality.
Total weight: 210g.
Dimensions (packed): 10 x 10 x 10cm
Gas canister and stove not included.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.