Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A robust, premium quality daypack, originally designed for climbing, but great for all round use too - hiking, travelling and day-to-day.
- Very robust fabric and construction.
- Zip entry to main compartment, with gussets to prevent loss of contents.
- Spacer-mesh shoulder straps with sternum strap.
- Padded backpanel.
- Zippered front pocket.
- Internal zipped pocket.
- Removable compression/gear attachment straps.
- Hydration reservoir compatible.
- Removable web waist belt.
- Double grab handle/haul loops.
- Front daisy-chains with ice tool/gear attachments.
Capacity: 17 litres
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.