To this end, the First Aid Mini adds a little mountain pharmacy to your basic equipment and provides immediate aid for injuries large and small. From the wound compress, the triangular sling over a gauze bandage or a roll of bandage tape to a plaster set, disposable vinyl gloves and a small pair of scissors – you will find all the basic equipment for an emergency in the First Aid Mini. The first aid kit can be fastened simply and easily thanks to belt loop – even to the outside of your backpack. The simple partitioning inside and the complete fold-out interior also provide you with quick and easy access to all emergency tools.
- 1 x Triangular bandage white (Vlies)
- 1 x Elastomull bandage 6 cm x 4 m
- 1 x Adhesive plaster spool 1,25 cm x 5 m
- 1 pair of vinyl disposable gloves
- Small scissors
- 2 x Wound compress sterile (Vlies) 5 x 5 cm
- Plaster set consisting of: 4 x Plaster strip 2,5 x 7,2 cm, 2 x Plaster strip 1,9 x 7,2 cm (5er), 2 x Fingertip dressing, 2 x Fin joint bandage
- Simple partitioning inside
- Folds open completely thanks to circumferential zipper
- Loop for fastening to belt
- Weight 140 g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.