Designed to provide the carrying comfort of a proper backpack, but with lots of travel-friendly features you don't find on a conventional backpacking/trekking rucksack, such as a large lockable suitcase style opening, a handy detachable daypack, and a zip-up panel to protect the rucksack harness system when not in use. An excellent option for inter-railing, gap-year trips, and round-the-world adventures.
- Fully adjustable rucksack harness with lightweight peripheral frame, spacermesh backpanel, reverse-pull hipbelt, contoured shoulder straps, and chest strap. Available in two sizes for a perfect fit.
- Zip-up panel protects the harness system from dirt and damage when not in use.
- Large U-shape zip access to main compartment, makes the bag much easier to find and organise your stuff.
- Lockable zips on main compartment.
- Padded grab handles on top and side.
- StraightJacket compression system.
- Internal organiser pockets and compression straps.
- Zip-off daypack (for hand luggage, day trips, etc), with mesh waterbottle pockets, zipped front pocket, internal zipped pocket, spacermesh backpanel, and contoured shoulder straps.
- Daypack also attaches to front of main rucksack harness (for extra security or for balancing load of main pack).
- Tough, but light fabrics.
Daypack capacity: 15 litres.
Total capacity (including daypack): 67 litres (S/M), 70 litres (M/L).
Weight: 1.7kg (S/M), 1.80kg (M/L).
Maximum dimensions: 64 x 36 x 32 cm
S/M - Back length 15 to 19"
M/L - Back length 18 to 22"
Back length is the distance from the base of the back of the neck (C7 vertebra) to level with top of the hip bone (iliac crest).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.