The well-proven Aura 50 gets a major update with the addition of Osprey's AG (Anti-Gravity) harness system, which offers not only a suspended/vented backpanel, but a suspended/vented hip belt as well. This gives unrivalled ventilation, as well as very even pressure distribution, eliminating pressure points, for the ultimate in carrying comfort. An ideal medium capacity backpack for lightweight trekking, hot climate backpacking, and hut-to-hut tours.
- Anti-Gravity suspended and ventilated harness system - holds the pack off your back and hips for increased air circulation.
- Torso length adjustment.
- Load-bearing hipbelt with adjustable Fit-On-The-Fly padding.
- Light and tough Cordura nylon fabrics.
- BioStretch shoulder harness with chest strap.
- Internal bladder sleeve for Osprey, Camelbak, Platypus, or similar hydration system.
- Lid access main compartment with top compression/rope strap.
- Zip-access bottom compartment for sleeping bag or quick-access to warm clothes.
- Extendable/removable lid, with zipped pocket and internal key clip.
- Front stretch-woven stash pocket for stowing extra gear.
- Zipped pockets on hipbelt.
- Stretch-woven side pockets.
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole carry system.
- Twin ice-tool loops with bungee tie-offs.
- Rain cover.
Capacity: 47 litres (size S), 50 litres (size M).
Weight: 1.70kg (size M), 1.73kg (size L).
Suggested load: 11-18kg.
M - Back length 18 to 21"
L - Back length 20 to 23"
Back length is the distance from the base of the back of the neck (C7 vertebra) to level with top of the hip bone (iliac crest).
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.