A new women's-specific version of our most popular travelpack. Designed to provide the carrying comfort of a proper backpack, but with lots of travel-friendly features you don't find on a conventional backpacking/trekking rucksack, such as a large lockable suitcase style opening, a handy detachable daypack, and a zip-up panel to protect the rucksack harness system when not in use. An excellent option for inter-railing, gap-year trips, and round-the-world adventures.
- Women's specific, fully adjustable rucksack harness with lightweight peripheral frame, spacermesh backpanel, reverse-pull hipbelt, contoured shoulder straps, and chest strap.
- Zip-up panel protects the harness system from dirt and damage when not in use.
- Large U-shape zip access to main compartment, makes the bag much easier to find and organise your stuff.
- Lockable zips on main compartment.
- Padded grab handles on top and side.
- StraightJacket compression system.
- Internal organiser pockets and compression straps.
- Zip-off daypack (for hand luggage, day trips, etc), with mesh waterbottle pockets, zipped front pocket, internal zipped pocket, spacermesh backpanel, and contoured shoulder straps.
- Daypack also attaches to front of main rucksack harness (for extra security or for balancing load of main pack).
- Tough, but light fabrics.
Daypack capacity: 13 litres.
Total capacity (including daypack): 70 litres.
Maximum dimensions: 65 x 35 x 31 cm
Please note: the colour of this bag is lighter than these official Osprey product images show.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.