A new women's-specific version of our most popular travelpack. Designed to provide the carrying comfort of a proper backpack, but with lots of travel-friendly features you don't find on a conventional backpacking/trekking rucksack, such as a large lockable suitcase style opening, a handy detachable daypack, and a zip-up panel to protect the rucksack harness system when not in use. An excellent option for inter-railing, gap-year trips, and round-the-world adventures.
- Women's specific, fully adjustable rucksack harness with lightweight peripheral frame, spacermesh backpanel, reverse-pull hipbelt, contoured shoulder straps, and chest strap.
- Zip-up panel protects the harness system from dirt and damage when not in use.
- Large U-shape zip access to main compartment, makes the bag much easier to find and organise your stuff.
- Lockable zips on main compartment.
- Padded grab handles on top and side.
- StraightJacket compression system.
- Internal organiser pockets and compression straps.
- Zip-off daypack (for hand luggage, day trips, etc), with mesh waterbottle pockets, zipped front pocket, internal zipped pocket, spacermesh backpanel, and contoured shoulder straps.
- Daypack also attaches to front of main rucksack harness (for extra security or for balancing load of main pack).
- Tough, but light fabrics.
Daypack capacity: 13 litres.
Total capacity (including daypack): 70 litres.
Maximum dimensions: 65 x 35 x 31 cm
Please note: the colour of this bag is lighter than these official Osprey product images show.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.