A dedicated women's fit version of the award winning men's Kestrel 38 - a superbly comfortable "go anywhere, do anything", large capacity daypack, ideal for those needing to carry extra gear or clothing over a wide variety of terrain, in a wide variety of climatic conditions. The supportive harness system is torso adjustable, ensuring you get an excellent fit.
- AirScape backpanel with ridge moulded foam.
- Peripheral steel spring rod frame for extra support.
- Women's fit adjustable shoulder harness, with chest strap.
- Women's fit built-in hipbelt for load stability and support.
- Easy-access bladder sleeve for Osprey, Camelbak, Platypus, or similar hydration system.
- Lid access main compartment with top compression/rope strap.
- Zip access bottom compartment with removable divider.
- Zipped lid pocket with key clip.
- Under lid security pocket.
- Front stretch-woven stash pocket for stowing extra gear.
- Zipped pockets on hipbelt.
- Stretch-woven side pockets.
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole carry system.
- Twin ice-tool loops with bungee tie-offs.
- Reverse-wrapable side compression straps allow carrying of bulky items (like snow shoes) on the front of the pack.
- Integral rain cover.
Capacity: 36 litres.
S/M - Back length 15 to 19"
Back length is the distance from the base of the back of the neck (C7 vertebra) to level with top of the hip bone (iliac crest).
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.