A lightweight and compact ice axe, ideal for ski touring, fast-and-light mountaineering, or carrying 'just in case' during winter mountain walks. 50cm size allows unobtrusive carry on your pack, and is easy to manoeuvre on steep ground. Unlike some ultra-light axes, the Glacier Literide will happily withstand regular use.
- Stainless steel spike gives good penetration in hard snow.
- High-quality steel pick.
- Very strong steel adze with with an edge designed for efficient cutting of steps.
- Head and spike equipped with holes for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling.
- High-quality aluminum shaft (aluminum 7075, used in aeronautics), with anodized finish for excellent rust protection.
- Handle cut into the shaft provides better grip when used for steep climbing.
- 3-year guarantee.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.