A very innovative sports headlamp, offering lots of light for active use, in a very lightweight and easy-to-use design. 500 LUMENS gives a huge amount of light for demanding night-time activities like trail running or climbing, while the patented AIRFIT headband makes it very stable and well-balanced. A 6 LUMEN eco lighting level gives up to 100hrs of light and is perfect for saving battery power in a tent or mountain hut. A single push button allows easy control over light output and can be locked in two ways to prevent accidental activation in your backpack or pocket. The proven Petzl CORE rechargeable battery pack is removable, allowing you to carry multiple battery packs for longer trips, or to use conventional AAA batteries if required.
- Patented AIRFIT headband is superlight but secure and stable, and folds flat for easy transport.
- Can also be worn around the neck.
- Wide multi-LED beam pattern gives a very even spread of light for close proximity lighting (seeing what you are doing with your hands and feet) or distance lighting (for wayfinding).
- Simple, single push button to control the three light output modes.
- Two lock functions to prevent accidental activation in your pack.
- Interchangeable, rechargeable Petzl CORE battery pack.
- LED battery level indicator.
- 2:30 to 4:30hrs of reserve lighting to help get you home when using the medium and brightest lighting modes.
- Storage bag also allows use as a lantern.
- Weatherproof and durable.
- 5-year guarantee.
Supplied with storage pouch and USB charging cable.
Light output levels (LUMENS): 6 (eco), 100 (standard) or 500 (max).
Battery life: 100hrs (eco), 9hrs (standard), or 2:30hrs (max).
Batteries: 1250 mAh CORE rechargeable battery pack (supplied). Can also run on 3x AAA batteries (alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable).
Charging time: 3hrs.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.