Is this the best harness for you? A good fit is essential if a harness is going to be comfortable to climb, move, and hang in. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and sizes - we even have a hanging point so you can give them a go
A high performance rock climbing and mountaineering harness, designed to give maximum comfort and convenience with minimal bulk, weight and restriction to movement. Ideal for those seeking a comfortable, high quality, all-season all-rounder, that packs small and will give years of reliable service.
- Laminated FUSEFRAME construction - integrates padding and load-bearing materials into a single, flexible layer for minimum bulk, and excellent weight distribution.
- Very flexible leg loop attachment bridges - more comfortable walking and climbing.
- Forged aluminium, self-locking buckles on waist belt and leg loops.
- Four gear loops - high capacity, stiffened front loops, with soft backpack-friendly rear loops.
- Two ice clipper slots.
- 100% dyneema belay loop - extra durability and dependability.
- Rear haul loop.
- Drop seat - for calls of nature, and to allow donning of harness while wearing skis or crampons.
- 3 year guarantee.
Weight: 345g (medium).
Medium - 30-33" waist, 20½ -24½" leg.
Large - 33-36" waist, 21½ -25½" leg.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.