Designed with Frame Technology construction, the Tour harness is built for glacier travel and skiing. Its design makes it easy to don, even when wearing skis or crampons. The materials used in its construction give it great durability, while keeping it lightweight and compact. Durable, lightweight harness for glacier travel and skiing, dons with feet on the ground.
- Excellent weight/durability ratio, due to the materials used in its construction
- Can be donned while wearing skis or crampons
- Dons with feet on the ground
- Doubleback buckle and tightening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- Colour code allows instant identification of the inside and outside of straps
- Four equipment loops totally integrated into the harness to minimize interference when wearing a backpack
- Each leg loop has a keeper with siliconized interior, for positioning an ice screw
- Streamlined design
- Weight 215g (M/L)
S/M - 25-34" waist, 22-26.5" leg.
M/L - 29-38" waist, 23.5-29" leg.
L/XL - 33-42.5" waist, 26-31" leg.
Lightweight, compact 10-point crampons designed for ski touring and glacier travel.
- Crampons are lightweight, thanks to a thinner frame, and compact for easy transport
- Attaches to almost all types of boots, with or without front and rear welts
- Two wide front points ensure solid purchase in snow
- Antisnow system, included with crampons, limits snow buildup in any snow conditions
- Certification(s): CE EN 893, UIAA
- Fits boot sizes 36 - 45
- Weight 710 g
Lightweight performance ice axe for glacier travel, with a meticulous design and finish. The Glacier ice axe offers very good anchoring qualities in hard snow and ice, thanks to its very high quality steel pick, guaranteeing both solid bite and durability. It also has an anodized aluminium shaft with a machined handle for excellent grip.
- The upper part of the pick offers excellent grip (comfortable supporting surface)
- The pick and the shaft are light, yet extremely robust
- Toothed steel pick, thinner and durable at the tip (3 mm)
- Stainless steel spike, for very good penetration in hard snow
- High strength and practical aspects:
- High-quality steel pick (identical to picks of technical ice axes)
- Very strong steel adze with with an edge designed for efficient cutting of steps
- Head and spike equipped with holes for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling
- High-quality aluminum shaft (7075 aluminum, used in aeronautics), with anodized finish for excellent rust protection
- Handle cut into the shaft provides better grip when used for technical ice climbing
- Lengths available 60 cm, 68 cm, 75 cm
- Weight 370g (Length 68cm)
This offer is only available to Mountain tracks clients. So, we can verify eligibility please provide your Mountain tracks booking reference in the Special instructions box on the payment page.
The boring bit. This offer is subject to availability. We reserve the right to offer a substitute if an item or items are out of stock. This may affect the final price. The time taken to process any order will depend on stock availability so could take longer than normal.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.