Designed with Frame Technology construction, the Tour harness is built for glacier travel and skiing. Its design makes it easy to don, even when wearing skis or crampons. The materials used in its construction give it great durability, while keeping it lightweight and compact. Durable, lightweight harness for glacier travel and skiing, dons with feet on the ground.
- Excellent weight/durability ratio, due to the materials used in its construction
- Can be donned while wearing skis or crampons
- Dons with feet on the ground
- Doubleback buckle and tightening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- Colour code allows instant identification of the inside and outside of straps
- Four equipment loops totally integrated into the harness to minimize interference when wearing a backpack
- Each leg loop has a keeper with siliconized interior, for positioning an ice screw
- Streamlined design
- Weight 215g (M/L)
S/M - 25-34" waist, 22-26.5" leg.
M/L - 29-38" waist, 23.5-29" leg.
L/XL - 33-42.5" waist, 26-31" leg.
Irvis Hybrid Crampon
Designed for approaches and glacier skiing, the Irvis Hybrid crampons have a steel front piece and aluminium heel piece, offering an excellent balance between performance, technicality and weight, and traction on ice. The Cord-Tec flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying. The Leverlock Universel binding fits the front part of any boot. Crampons come with Antisnow and carry bag.
- Number of points: 10
- Multi-mount system
- Boot sizes: 36-46
- Certification(s): CE EN 893, UIAA
- Aluminium steel
- Stainless steel
- Crampons come with protective carry bag and Antisnow
- Weight: 540 g (with FIL), 570 g (with FIL FLEX)
Glacier Literide Axe
Compact and lightweight, the Glacier Literide ice axe is the perfect choice for ski mountaineering. It also has the benefit of great anchoring efficiency thanks to its very high-quality steel pick, guaranteeing both confident anchoring and great durability.
Compact: measuring 50 cm, the Glacier Literide is as compact as it is light, and therefore easily transportable on a pack.
Lightness and comfort:
- the upper part of the pick offers excellent grip (comfortable supporting surface)
- the pick and the shaft are lighter, yet extremely robust
Very good anchoring qualities in hard snow and ice, thanks to:
- the profile of the pick, for sure and stable anchoring
- the toothed steel pick, thinner at the tip (3 mm)
- the stainless-steel spike, for very good penetration in hard snow
High strength and practical aspects:
- high-quality steel pick (identical to picks of technical ice axes)
- very strong steel adze with an edge designed for efficient cutting of steps
- head and spike equipped with holes for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling
- high-quality aluminium shaft (aluminium 7075, used in aeronautics), with anodized finish for excellent rust protection
- handle cut into the shaft provides better grip when used for technical ice climbing
Length 50 cm
Weight 320 g
This offer is only available to Mountain tracks clients. So, we can verify eligibility please provide your Mountain tracks booking reference in the Special instructions box on the payment page.
The boring bit. This offer is subject to availability. We reserve the right to offer a substitute if an item or items are out of stock. This may affect the final price. The time taken to process any order will depend on stock availability so could take longer than normal.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.