A high performance LED headtorch that combines a high, regulated output with a long battery life. Programable settings allow you to set up the headlamp dependent on activity, such as maximum output for running and biking, or maximum run-time for trekking and backpacking trips. You can also pick between constant (regulated) and standard (non-regulated) output.
- Single high-power LED giving up to 370 LUMENS output (temporary boost mode).
- Regulated lighting technology gives constant light output throughout the life of the batteries, then drops to a reserve.
- Standard lighting gets slowly dimmer as batteries are drained.
- Flip-up defuser spreads the beam for better proximity lighting.
- A choice of 10 light output modes, offering different balances of brightness and battery life.
- Flashing mode for safety or location marking.
- Low battery indicator.
- Transport lock physically blocks main switch, so it doesn't accidentally get switched on in your backpack.
- Boost mode button gives maximum light output for as long as it is help down.
- Durable, weatherresistant construction (IPX4).
- Lightweight (100g, plus 75g batteries).
- Supplied with batteries.
Light output range (regulated): 20 LUMENS to 170 LUMENS (370 LUMENS in temporary boost mode).
Battery life (regulated): 2 to 40 hours (plus 50 hour reserve with 3 LUMEN output).
Batteries: 3x AA (alkaline, lithium or nimh).
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.