A light, oval-shape locking carabiner, ideal for use with pulleys or rope clamps, but also a nice general purpose shape for racking gear, or for non-climbing uses such as attaching gear to a backpack.
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys or rope clamps.
- Non-snagging keylock gate.
- Red marking on gate shows instantly if locking collar has not been fastened.
- I-Beam construction for reduced weight.
- Secure, locking screwgate.
- Non-reflective black finish.
Gate opening: 22mm
Strength (gate closed): 25kn
Strength (gate open): 8kn
Strength (minor axis): 7kn
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.