A simple and easy-to-handle pocket knife for climbers and mountaineers who need a reliable tool to cut cordage to length for ice threads, or to clear dubious old tat from in-situ abseil anchors.
- Serrated section of blade for reliable cutting of webbing, rope and cord.
- Plain edge section for utility use.
- Locking blade for safer cutting.
- Large hole for racking on a standard climbing carabiner.
- Large finger/thumb notch in blade for easy opening of blade.
- Textured wheel for easy opening when wearing gloves or mitts.
- Bright colour for easy identification.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel blade.
Blade length: 7cm
Closed length: 11.5cm.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.