The Tipon Ready2Climb skins made using revolutionary membrane technology are the thinnest and lightest skin on the market. Tipon skins are only available only in a mix of 70% mohair and 30% nylon. They are also very easy to use and come with a with a washable adhesive, so no need to reglu and they are not sensitive to heat and UV.
- Precut to fit your ski lengths
- Unique width 123 mm
- 70% Mohair - 30% Nylon
- Adjustable tip attachment to fit a wide range of ski tip shapes
- 100% waterproof. The membrane completely seals the surface of the plush.
- No delamination risk: perfect mechanical coupling plush - membrane
- Perfect skin trimming: No fraying effect
- Light weight: 50% lighter than any other classic membrane
- Packable: 40% less volume than a classic skin model
- Extreme temperature resistant: No risk of freezing
- Washable: they can be hand washed with water and soap
- UV resistant: it can be exposed to the sun and heating
- No need to reglue. The adhesive is super durable
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.