A versatile, efficient, all-in-one cooking system for 1-2 backpackers, comprising of the proven Primus Spider gas stove, a super-efficient 1-litre Eta cooking pot, and sturdy windshield.
- Super-efficient Eta cooking pot, with built-in heat exchanger, ensures more heat from the stove is transferred directing into the pot and less is lost to the surrounding environment. This gives quicker boil times and greatly reduces fuel use.
- Removable plastic liner to pot protects non-stick finish and also serves as a bowl.
- Remote canister stove design is more stable than 'sit-on-top' designs.
- Stove pre-heater for better cold-weather performance.
- Stove can be used with any small pan or kettle.
- Windshield further reduces heat loss to the environment, speeding boiling times and saving fuel.
- 100g gas canister will pack inside pot.
- Padded, insulated carry case helps keep cooked food warm.
- Supplied with hand-held piezo igniter.
Packed size: 16x16x12cm.
Total weight: 600g (not inc. gas cartridge).
Boil time: 3:35min (1 litre of water).
Burn time: 119min (230g gas cartridge).
Fuel: Primus, MSR, Go-Gas, and other screw-fit self-sealing LP gas canisters.
Gas canister not included.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.